Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

Who knew.


You took my hand, you showed me how. You promised me you'd be around,uh huh, that's right.I took your words and I believed in everything you said to me, yeah huh .That's right.If someone said three years from now, you'd be long gone, I'd stand up and punch them out cause they're all wrong. I know better, cause you said forever and ever. Who knew.Remember when we were such fools and so convinced and just too cool, oh no no no. I wish I could touch you again. I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give anything. When someone said count your blessings now before they're long gone, I guess I just didn't know how. I was all wrong. They knew better still you said forever and ever. Who knew.I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario