Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

martes, 28 de julio de 2009

Girlfriend.

Hey, hey, you, you! I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way, I think you need a new one. Hey, hey, you, you! I could be you girlfriend. She is so whatever, you can do so much better. I think we should get togheter now, and that's what everyone's talking about. I can see the way I see way you look at me and even when you look away I know you think of me. I know you talk about me all the time again and again, so come over here and tell me what wanna hear. Better yet make your girlfriend disappear. I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again. In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger, cause I can, 'cause I can do it better. There's no other so when it's gonna sink in? She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario