Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

It should be illegal.

Who would have thought that you could hurt me the way you've done it, so deliberate, so determined. Since you have been gone I bite my nails for days and hours, and question my own questions on and onTell me now, tell me now why you're so far away when I'm still so close...You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry, you said you would love me until you die and as far as I know you're still alive . You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart. I tried so hard to be attentive to all you wanted, always supportive, always patient. What did I do wrong? I'm wondering for days and hoursit's here, it isn't here where you belong. Anyhow, I wish you both all of best, I hope you get along.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario