Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Read me.

There was a time when I was so broken hearted love wasn't much of a friend of mine. I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again. But then you came and made the past look so funny put my old sadness to sleep on a shelf, así llegaste tu devolviéndome la fe. Sin poemas y sin flores, con defectos con errores, pero en pie. You see the way I am without make-up, without clothes and you accept me like nobody. It's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself. When I'm angry, you listen make me happy it's a mission. Fue tan fácil quererte tanto, algo que no imaginaba. Tus palabras inundaron mi debilidad, tu sonrisa mi alma. Me enseñaste que los celos son traviesos, que es mitad falta de cesos y mitad inseguridad, me enseñaste a ser pareja en libertad. How do you do what you do to me? I wish I knew, if I knew how you do it to me I'd do it to you. Dejame entrar, no me falles, no te alejes, no te vayas, no me dejes. Es más fácil llegar al sol que a tu corazón. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me. I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams, think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me. I know we said things did things that we didn’t mean. All we need is just a little patience. But your temper is just as bad as mine. Please come back it wasn’t you maybe it was me, maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems, all I know is I love you too much to walk away though. Perdona si te estoy llamando en este momento pero me hacía falta escuchar de nuevo aunque sea un instante tu respiración. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now, and wonder if a ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time. Solo te pido un abrazo más, que me apriete mucho más que ayer. Solo quiero hacerte reir, solo quiero hacerte feliz, solo quiero darte mi amor, quedate hoy, quedate aqui.Nada, se compara cuando estás la verdad que no te quiero más lejos de mi. Quiero hablar para decirte, no te vas a arrepentir de estar, cerca de mí. Yo siento, que nunca acaba el cuento y aún es fuerte el sentimiento, ambos tenemos ilusiones para compartir. Lo supe siempre, eres fugaz y aún así yo me arriesgué, lo haría otra vez. Lo supe en el momento en que te vi, quererte iba a dolerme de verdad, pero volví a mirarte y comprendí que iría contigo hasta el final. You're the one I need, the way back home is always long but if you're close to me I'm holding on. Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart, like Why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving, I'll tell you one thing, it's so much better when we're together.Vale la pena que lo intentemos es una prueba no tengas miedo. Ves que sí se puede crecer, seremos lo que quieras no hay limitación el horizonte es un balcón, El más allá no queda lejos y lo nuestro puede estar mejor. All I want is you, let me take you back where you once belonged. No me gusta esperar pero igual te espero. Si me pides tiempo yo te doy una eternidad, con la única condición de que tu me vuelvas a querer, solo te pido en este momento una oportunidad. It's all up to you, close your eyes, clear your heart. All I do is miss you and the way we used to be. De qué vale tanto orgullo y tanta estúpida pelea, y perder en un segundo lo que has buscando una vida entera. Le falta de acá, le sobra de allá, retocándolo pero siempre juntos. Baby just say yes...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario