Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

I'll give you time (then give me your heart cause you've mine.)


I know its not your fault, but you're a locked door. You're a mess by someone before and I wish that I could find a key to unlock all the things that I want us to be. I Let you open up and start again, but there’s a safe around your heart I don’t know how to let in. And that’s what keeps us apart and that’s why you need time. You said you need me, you need me to understand.If you want I'll call up the locksmith and tell him we need him quick. We’ve got a million keys, none of them seem to fit . You're thinking now’s the time, maybe its time to go. If you give me your heart, I promise to be gentle. And I know that's why you need time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario