Las palabras no alcanzan cuando lo que hay que decir desborda del alma.

martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Romeo & Juliet.


A lovestruck Romeo, sings the streets a serenade Laying everybody low with a love song that he made Finds a streetlight, steps out of the shade Says something like, "You and me, babe, how about it?" Juliet says, "Hey, it's Romeo, you nearly gave me a heart attack" He's underneath the window, she's singing "Hey, la, my boyfriend's back You shouldn't come around here, singing up people like that Anyway, what you gonna do about it?" Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
And I bet, and you exploded in my heart And I forget, I forget.. the movie song When you gonna realize, it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet?
I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you I can't do anything except be in love with you And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be All I do is keep the beat, and the bad company And all I do is kiss you, through the bars of a Rhyme Juliet, I'd do the stars with you any time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario